Wednesday 2 January 2008

"Getcha Head In The Game!"

I've noticed a disturbing theme in the recommendations made by the members of my magazine's forum. Allow me to quote some of them here:

"but what if this was to happen... day 365: Chris has now watched every film in the world....except for High School Musical 0_o i know it wouldnt but it would be funny...fail or watch high school musical, which would you chose" - c1a2w3t4

"I trust you will be watching both High School Musicals." - Deku Scrub142

"Happy Feet, Street Fighter: The Movie (The live action one), Shark Boy and Lava Girl, Shrek 3, Bambi, Super Mario Bros. Movie, High School Musical 1 and 2" - Narutosaiyan

"chris writing an abusive reveiw of high school musical would be awesome (if your willing to put yourself through the torture)" - dark_hunter


Seriously guys, what the hell? How badly do you want me to suffer? :-)

Here's the deal. If I get 20 comments on this entry, asking me to review High School Musical, I will buy (or rent) it and review it. You scratch my back, I'll scratch yours. So spread the word, tell your friends and get people commenting here - I'll get more people reading my blog and you'll get the review it seems you want me to write. Even if I have to sit through a damn Disney musical.

28 comments:

  1. What's wrong with Bambi?

    And High School Musical isn't that bad btw. I quite enjoyed it... but then again... I enjoyed Johnny Tsunami and Most Vertical Primate so you have to wonder if my opinion is valid :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll leave a comment if you BORROW it off someone that owns it.
    I refuse for Disney to get any more money or positive rental stuff off of the abysmal films.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll leave a comment if you BORROW it off someone that owns it.
    I refuse for Disney to get any more money or positive rental stuff off of the abysmal films

    ReplyDelete
  4. Go on, watch it. Then record a video of you singing the "We're soaring..." song at the end =]. Please?

    =]

    ReplyDelete
  5. Freakin watch it.
    There's always the slight chance you'll like it, and become obsessed.

    ReplyDelete
  6. your eyes will burn if you watch this rubbish. but watch it anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just want to make this year horrible for you ^.^

    Review HSM

    ReplyDelete
  8. Seriously - you need to do this. How many comments to go?

    ReplyDelete
  9. You gotta watch it!Please!!I want to see your awful score you'll give it XD

    ReplyDelete
  10. I recommend that you borrow it, the pain and suffering isn't worth the buy :P

    ReplyDelete
  11. I've never watched it myself, so a review from you would maybe help me decide just how much I should scorn my obsessed friends? Do it!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Please do it...

    ReplyDelete
  13. Can we multiple comment? DO IT!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh that's weird, when I tried this this morning it said I needed to sign up... Meh, just watch it! Or I'll tie you to a chair and force you to watch the 3-hour pathetic pantomime I was just forced to watch myself! That's like 3 hours of High School Musical, only Peter Pan! Only not Peter Pan coz - Ah, I'll shut up now.

    Also watch Turtles 2 coz I just watched it this morning - It's still as good as it's ever been!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Go on Chris, You know you want to review high school musical. Deep down inside, you know its right. :P

    ReplyDelete
  16. Just watch it, it may not be a good film but Vanessa Hudgens and (in particular) Ashley Tisdale are incredibly hot.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Even I watched it, to see how epically bad it was.

    It's really quite good. Watch it!

    ReplyDelete
  18. 19th post Chris... 1 more and its disney time!

    Teeheehee

    ReplyDelete
  19. Go on Chris take the plunge and scrape the bottom of the barrel

    ReplyDelete
  20. That's not 20 yet guys, it's 18.

    superscott posted two and someone "anonymous" posted two in a row. :-)

    Two left!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Make that one. :D

    ReplyDelete
  22. Yes!

    You must watch it XD

    ReplyDelete
  23. I actually have now posted 5 then xD

    ReplyDelete
  24. Well chris it's like what you said on ISS. It's fun ripping a bad game to pieces so you should do the same with a bad film. ;D

    ReplyDelete
  25. I hate High School Musical. Terrible actors, horrible stage direction, rubbish songs and boring storyline.

    As Bretty said, don't buy/rent it, borrow it.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Haaaahahaha.
    Watch it. I've managed to not watch it just yet :)

    ReplyDelete
  27. 27 comments. now rent the damn film!

    ReplyDelete